26th September 2011
+ FREE SEO Guide worth £7.99
Half day workshop,
Are you unclear about what Search Engine Optimisation means?
Would you like your website to rank higher on Google but are not sure how to do it?
Do you just simply want to find out more about Search Engine Optimisation?
Then the Search Engine Optimisation workshop is the thing for you!
In a 3 hour workshop you will learn the following:
- What Search Engine Optimisation is and how search engines work.
- How you can optimize your website to improve your ranking within the major search engines
- The importance of keyword research and how to select the right keywords to optimise your
- Website Meta Data optimisation made easy
- The rules of content optimisation
- Google Webmaster tools explained
- How to create a SiteMap for search engines and submit it to Google Webmaster tools
- How to create a Google Places account and how to optimise it
- Google Analytics account set up and brief overview
- The importance of good quality content and ways of keeping it fresh
- Introduction to linkbuilding
- The importance of reporting
By the end of the workshop you will understand the key process involved in Search Engine Optimisation.
All the attendees are encouraged to bring their laptops, and to start optimizing their website at the workshop.
*Includes light refreshments
To secure a space at Search Engine Optimisatin workshop book now!